12 July 2015

Ed Sheeran

So, as many of you may know, Ed Sheeran played 3 nights at Wembley Stadium, 10th, 11th, and 12th July 2015.

Now I was very fortunate, to be able to go and see him with my boyfriend. We went on the 10/07/15, and we managed to get standing tickets, which were awesome!!! He had two supports act on that night, which were, Foy Vance, and One Republic.


Now I have never heard of Foy Vance, but he has an amazing voice. However, at the time I was not a 100% sure on their style, but I think I may give them a go, as they did do amazingly.

One Republic, were also awesome!!! I liked a couple of their songs, although, I was never a massive fan. However, they were great live, they all had amazing voices, and played great! They knew how to get a crowd going and got us ready for the main act!

The main act. The main man. Mr Ed Sheeran, was absolutely the bomb! He did incredibly well and was one of the best gigs I have been too,I mean to come from a young boy who used to busk on the street, to playing in front of 80,000 people, is immense. He really knows how to get a crowd going, and how to get them joining in.

However, he did something no one knew he was going to do. He brought on a extra special guest to join him on stage for two songs. This special guest, was the one and only Sir Elton John. As soon as he come on stage, everyone went mental, no one could believe it. It was a massive surprise. I love a bit of Elton John, Ever since I watched The Lion King, when I was younger. So to see this man, as well as Ed, was just phenomenal.

It was one of the best nights I have had in a while. The money was definitely worth it, to see this man live, as he is just the best. Especially as he is just one man and his guitar. It’s like nothing you have ever seen before, just swell!

Big Ed
Elton John and Ed Sheeran
Elton John
Little Ed

No comments:

Post a Comment